Prism Joy: Cotton Ring Sling
Capture the colours of happiness in this unforgettable medley of yellows.
- Colour: Stripes in blue, green, yellow, pink and purple with a yellow weft
- Fibre: Pure cotton
- Weight recommended: up to 15 kg (33 lb)
- Width: 28 inches wide
- Size 1 :?˜63 inches (160 cm)
- Size 2 :?˜73 inches (185 cm)
- Size 3 :?˜83 inches (211 cm)
- Size 4 :?˜93 inches (236 cm)
Important note: Please allow us up to 48 hours extra for orde fulfillmen of sizes 1, 2 & 4 since such carriers will only be cut after your order is placed. If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, Soul will contact you via email and refund your money with no further cost to you. Thank you for your patience and support!
All the strength, airiness and rainbow gorgeousness of our beloved handwoven Prism wraps, also available as ring slings. Being 100% cotton twill, they are also very easy to launder and maintain. They are supportive without too much bulk. They have excellent grip and are very breathable and light. With a couple of washes, they get soft enough for tender newborn skin and remain sturdy enough to comfortably carry toddlers.
Soul ring slings are comfortable, fashionable and affordable baby carriers from India. Their generous length and simple gathered shoulder ensure that one size fits all. In fact, one sling can be used to wear your baby from birth onwards till 15 kg or so! Simple to use, compact enough to fit in your handbag and easy to maintain, Soul slings are made from 100% natural fibres.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.