Koi Cloud: Full Buckle (Standard)
Graceful tails swish
The stars, the moon
clouds in the sky
The entire universe
I see in their eyes
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg (15-40 lb) approx
- Fibre: Printed cotton panel with woven cotton base & straps
- Adjustments: 2-way shoulder adjustment + PFA + sliding back/chest straps
- Tested for: ASTM F2236
This luxury limited edition carrier is the fruit of an artistic collaboration between Soul & Olie, a family-run studio based in Bangalore, India that makes hand-crafted dcor accessories. The gently pensive panel fabric is from Olies Koi Cloud collection that believes that koi fish represent the yin and yang in the universe, and that the entire universe (depicted as clouds) appears in their wise eyes.
Soul Full Buckles are lightweight, breathable and very comfortable baby carriers. Made completely out of 100% natural fibres, they are ideal for all climates. These highly adjustable carriers fit users ranging from petite to plus sizes Buckles make them quick and hassle-free. These are sturdy soft structured carriers (SSC) that have been designed to carry your baby in an ergonomic and natural position. They distribute the weight of the baby evenly on your own body, and can be worn in front and back carries.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.